“AIX“, “we“, “us” and “our” shall mean the Astana International Exchange Limited and any agents we appoint to provide all or part of the Mobile App.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our App, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that shall be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your full name, nationality, place of residence, email address, other personal contact details (including telephone number and postal address), job title, employer, date of birth, financial information, bank account details, your photograph, your national identification document or passport, marital status, and also the Usage Data, the Device Data, and the Location Data, as they defined below (“Personal Data”).
The App uses the services of the third party service providers that may collect Personal Data to maintain and provide our App, its’ content, and any other information, products or services that you request from us. You can familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of the third party service providers following the hyperlinks:
We are not responsible for the completeness and performance of the privacy policies of the third party service providers or any of their obligations in respect of any Personal Data.
We may also collect information about whenever you visit, access, and use the App by or through the Device, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the menus of our App that you access and use, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those menus (“Usage Data”)
We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (“IP address”), App version, unique device identifiers, operating system, mobile network information, and the Device’s telephone number and other diagnostic data (“Device Data”).
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our App, and to improve and customize it.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our App at any time, through your Device settings.
We use tracking technologies to track the activity on our App and hold certain information.
Tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts are used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our App.
USE OF DATA
The AIX processes the collected Personal Data for various purposes, such as:
- to maintain and provide our App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our App, to our services and your account;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our App;
- to monitor the usage of our App;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to service, maintain and protect your account;
- to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements;
Legal Basis for processing Personal Data under AIFC Data Protection Regulations
The AIX may process your Personal Data because:
- hereby you provide your consent to do so;
- the processing is in our legitimate interests and does not violate your rights;
- to comply with any legal obligation to which we are subject.
YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- you provide us with your written and explicit consent to collect and process your Personal Data for the purposes and under provisions set out herein;
- we may store, transfer and disclose your Personal Data for the purposes set out herein or to the third parties processing such Personal Data on our behalf or otherwise providing professional or other services in each case wherever located in the world, provided that where your Personal Data is transferred to countries or territories outside the jurisdictions that are not recognized by data protection laws applicable to the AIFC as offering an adequate level of data protection, we shall put in place appropriate data transfer mechanisms as required by the AIFC Data Protection Regulations and Data Protection Rules ( “Data Protection Laws”);
- you will immediately notify us on any changes and/or additions to your Personal Data, with the submission of the relevant supporting documents.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our App, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
SECURITY OF DATA
While we undertake our best endeavors to use appropriate means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute safety based on existing general risks related to electronic and internet storage.
You may send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, amend or delete any Personal Data that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Data except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
In certain circumstances, if the processing of Personal Data contravenes the Data Protection Laws, you have the following data protection rights:
- Right of rectification.You have a right to rectify your Personal Data if information in it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object.You have a right to object to our use and processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to block.You have a right to request us to block your Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw consent.You have a right to withdraw your consent related to use and processing of your Personal Date at any time following the provisions provided herein.
- Right to erasure. You have a right to request us to erase your Personal Data from our App.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.